A fusion of Thai spices and fresh fish topped with pungent blue cheese and fresh cilantro.
1 lb Tilapia Fillets
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
3 Cloves Minced Garlic, minced
2 Cups Cabbage Slaw Mix
½ Cups Thai Peanut Sauce
8 Small Corn Tortillas
½ Cups Pico de Gallo
½ Cups Fresh Cilantro
4 oz Crumbled Blue Cheese
Calories-436, fat-14g, Carbs-22g, Protein-36g
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Season tilapia fillets with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Turn on oven broiler and broil additional 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
5. Combine the slaw with the Thai peanut sauce.
6. Heat the tortillas between damp paper towels for 30-45 seconds.
7. Begin layering tacos with tilapia, slaw, Pico de Gallo, Cilantro, and 1 oz of the crumbled blue cheese.
8. Serve with lime wedges and additional Thai Peanut Sauce. Enjoy!