A twist on the traditional Baked Mac & Cheese. MMMM MMMM GOOD!
- 1lb Bacon
- 1lb elbow macaroni
- 1lb deli American cheese (yellow sliced thin)
- 1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 10oz can tomato soup
- Tomato basil seasoning
No nutrition information available
- Cook macaroni as directed on package, drain.
- Fry bacon until crispy, remove from pan and reserve 3 tbs. of bacon grease.
- Mix tomatoes, bacon & reserved juice, and tomato soup together in a bowl.
- Place a layer of macaroni mixture in 9x13"baking dish, layer cheese on top.
- Repeat layer. Sprinkle with tomato basil seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is brown on top.