Makes about 3 to 4 servings
- 1 pound strip steak, about two, 1-inch steaks
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sweet potatoes, cut into
- ½ -inch cubes
- 6 ounces green beans
- Olive oil spray
No nutrition information available
- Season the steak on both sides with ¼ teaspoon salt and the thyme. Rub with olive oil. Let rest to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the Cuisinart Airfryer to 400°F for about 5 minutes. Put the steak in the middle of the airfry basket, seated in the baking tray and place into the oven.
- After 6 to 8 minutes flip the steak and cook the other side for about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer steak to rest on a cutting board.
- Put cubed sweet potato and the green beans into the basket. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and spray evenly with olive oil.
- Place in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables have finished cooking, slice the steak and serve all immediately. *Note: this recipe is easy to double! Cook the 2 steaks together and then do the vegetables in 2 batches.