BBQ Grilled Lobster TailsUser Submitted Recipe
6- 6 oz. Lobster Tails (cleaned and deveined)
2 tbsp. Canola oil
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Purple Onion P.C. Seasoning Blend (garlic, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, secret herbs and spices)
1/2 cup Clarified butter
1. Pull lobster tail out of shell leaving end tip of tail connected to shell.
2. Put tails in large mixing bowl and add seasoning and oil.
3. Gently mix with hand coating meat and shells with oil and seasoning. Be careful to not separate meat from shell.
4. Place tail meat back inside shell and let sit for 15 minutes.
5. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes bottom side down.
6. Spoon BBQ sauce over top of lobster meat through the shell opening and then turn over.
7. Grill for another 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Remove and serve with clarified butter.