Blue Thai Fish TacosUser Submitted Recipe
Blue Thai Fish Tacos
1 lb Tilapia Fillets
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
3 Cloves Minced Garlic, minced
2 Cups Cabbage Slaw Mix
1/2 Cups Thai Peanut Sauce
8 Small Corn Tortillas
1/2 Cups Pico de Gallo
1/2 Cups Fresh Cilantro
4 oz Crumbled Blue Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Season tilapia fillets with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Turn on oven broiler and broil additional 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
5. Combine the slaw with the Thai peanut sauce.
6. Heat the tortillas between damp paper towels for 30-45 seconds.
7. Begin layering tacos with tilapia, slaw, Pico de Gallo, Cilantro, and 1 oz of the crumbled blue cheese.
8. Serve with lime wedges and additional Thai Peanut Sauce. Enjoy!
Calories-436, Fat-14g, Carbs-22g, Protein-36g
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!