- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 slices best quality sandwich bread
- 8 ounces Jarlsberg or Gruyère cheese, sliced thin
- 6 ounces Black Forest ham
- 3 large eggs
Calories 492 (51% from fat) • carb. 29g • pro. 29g • fat 26g • sat. fat 12g• chol. 228mg • sod. 1527mg • calc. 464mg • fiber 1g
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise; spread on each slice of bread. Make the sandwiches by covering each of 4 slices with a layer of cheese, a layer of ham and 1 more layer of cheese. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Preheat Cuisinart™ Electric Skillet to 300°F.
- Beat eggs until frothy and dip each of the sandwiches to coat evenly.
- Cook sandwiches until the cheese has melted and the bread is nicely browned on each side, about 10-12 minutes.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!