Coconut Curry ChickenUser Submitted Recipe
Coconut Curry Chicken
main dish/ entree
1 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
1 teaspoon red Thai curry paste
1/2 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons sugar substitute
1 teaspoon chicken stock concentrate
3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut cross-wise into 1/2 inch slices.
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
sliced fresh basil leaves and lime leaves as a garnish
2 1/2 cup steamed white rice
1. In a medium sized saucepan, over medium combine 1/4 cup coconut milk and curry paste. Bring to a boil.
2. Add peppers and onions. Cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining coconut milk, sugar substitute and chicken concentrate. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook 1 minute.
3. Add chicken, cook 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, stirring once, to flip chicken strips.
4. Remove from heat, stir in lime juice.
5. Serve over rice, garnished with basil leaves and lime slices.