- 1-1/2 pounds freshly ground chuck (15% lean)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
254 calories (48% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 401g • fat 14g • sat. fat 5g • chol. 105mg • sod. 182mg • calc. 10mg • fiber 0g
- Preheat the Cuisinart™ Griddler fitted with the grill plates in the closed grill position to 400°F.
- Working the ground chuck as little as possible, shape into 4 six-ounce burger patties about 4-inches in diameter. (The best way to do this is to use a 4-inch round cookie cutter. Place 6 ounces of meat in the cookie cutter and gently press to fill the cookie cutter evenly. It is important that all the burgers be of the exact same height for optimal grilling results.)
- Place the burgers on the bottom grill plate of the Griddler™ evenly spaced. Close the Griddler™ and grill for 4 to 6 minutes (until the internal temperature reaches from 140°F to 165°F) depending on personal preference. Remove burgers from Griddler™ and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve hot with your favorite condiments.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!