1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup red currant jelly
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon finely minced garlic
2 teaspoons lite soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2-3 dashes hot sauce such as Tabasco®
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
calories 277 (30% from fat) · carb 6g · protein 41g · fat 9g · sat fat 2g · chol 109mg · sod 200mg · calc 23mg · fiber 0g
1. Place the oil, vinegar, jelly, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, soy, coriander, cumin, ginger, and hot sauce in a medium bowl. Stir with a whisk until smooth. (This may also be done in a food processor, blender or mini food processor.)
2. Remove the tenders from the chicken and reserve for another use.
3. Place a chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Flatten to an even thickness of 1/2-inch using a flat pounder; repeat with remaining chicken.
4. Place chicken in marinade and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours (do not marinate longer than this, the acid will begin to toughen and dry out the chicken).
5. Preheat the Cuisinart™ Griddler in the open grill position to 400°F. Drain the chicken and discard the marinade (do not reuse).
6. Arrange 3 drained chicken breast halves evenly spaced on each side of the grill.
7. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170°F. Serve hot or warm.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!