Jamaican Jerk ChickenUser Submitted Recipe
16 Pieces of Chicken
• 6 cloves of Garlic
• 2 medium onions, quartered
• 2 Scotch bonnet or habanera chilies, stems removed
• 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon each: ground allspice, salt
• 2 teaspoons dried thyme
• 1 bunch green onions, quartered
• 1 teaspoon each: sugar, freshly ground pepper
• ½ teaspoon each: ground nutmeg, mace
Place chicken in shallow glass baking dish; set aside. Place marinade ingredients in blender; process until pureed. Rub marinade over chicken until thoroughly coated. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate over night. Prepare grill for high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; grill about 3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat on grill to medium. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Turn chicken; cook until cooked through.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!