1/2 lb. elbow macaroni
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/4 medium onion, chopped
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup shredded cheddar
No nutrition information available
2. Brown hamburger in skillet and drain well.
3. Cook macaroni by package directions and drain well.
4. Gently fold together hamburger, macaroni and tomatoes. Mix undiluted tomato soup, undiluted cheddar cheese soup and onions together using mixer to blend well. Fold soup mixture into hamburger mixture.
5. Pour into 9" x 7" baking dish.
Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and leave in oven just until cheese is melted.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!