• 1 tbsp chili powder
• 1 tbsp onion powder
• 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 2 tsp kosher salt
• 1 tbsp chipotle puree
• Chimi churri:
• 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil & Italian Herbs
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup cilantro minced
• 1 tbsp garlic minced
• 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
No nutrition information available
2. Next place the lamb flap meat in the rub and coat evenly on all sides, let the marinated lamb sit for 1 hour before grilling.
3. Cook the lamb over a hot grill that reads 350 degrees, grill on each side for 6 minutes.
4. In a large blender add the the sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, cilantro, garlic and kosher salt; pulse 13 times to lightly combine all the ingredients.
5. Remove the chimi churri from the blender and place into a small bowl with a serving spoon.
6. Now remove the lamb from the grill and thinly slice on a bias, place the lamb in a large serving tray and generously pour the sun dried tomato chimi churri on top, serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!