This one-dish dinner takes barely any time to prepare and cook.
- 1/2 pound wild salmon
- 1/2 pound baby potatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
No nutrition information available
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on top of the Baking Pan and spray evenly with the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the center of the Air Fryer Basket. Place the baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus around the salmon in a single layer. Sprinkle the chopped olives and garlic over the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket and Baking Tray into Rack Position2. Set to Air Fry at 400F for 20 minutes and cook until salmon is opaque and vegetables are browned.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!