Jazz up weeknight pork chops with this Latin-inspired marinade. Sliced leftovers are perfect in a Cuban sandwich.
Plate Side: Grill
Griddler® Cooking Position: Closed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 1-inch thick, boneless pork chops
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories 278 (40% from fat) • carb. 3g pro. 37g • fat 12g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 114mg sod. 350mg • calc. 24mg • fiber 0g
1. Stir together the onion and garlic with the juices and cilantro.
2. Add the pork chops so they are covered with the marinade. Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
3. When ready to grill, remove chops from the marinade, pat dry, and sprinkle evenly on both sides with the salt and pepper.
4. Fit the Cuisinart
® Griddler® with the grill plates. Turn unit on. Select Grill and set to 450°F.
5. Once the grill comes to temperature, place the chops on the grill in the closed position and set the count-up timer. Pork chops are done when an instant-read thermometer reads 145°F in the thickest part, about 5 minutes.
6. Allow the chops to rest about 5 minutes before serving.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!