Looking for a quick, all-purpose grilled chicken recipe? The grilled chicken in this recipe may be enjoyed on its own.
Plate Side: Grill
Griddler® Cooking Position: Closed
- 3 large (about 1 ½ pounds, total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup, plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ciabatta rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 slices jarred, roasted red bell peppers
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
Calories 234 (47% from fat) carb. 37g • pro. 57g • fat 37g / sat. fat 10g chol. 142mg • sod. 1273mg • calc. 234mg fiber 1g
- Turn on the Cuisinart® Griddler®. Select Grill and set to 425°F. While the Griddler® is preheating, season the chicken breasts with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Once preheated, put the chicken breasts on the bottom plate and set the count-up timer. Close Griddler® and cook for about 6 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked through and grill marks are visible. Remove chicken from Griddler® and divide among the bottoms of the 4 rolls.
- Top each chicken piece with 1 slice of the jarred bell peppers and ¼ cup of the arugula. Drizzle the arugula with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and a small pinch of salt. Top with the cheese and the top of the ciabatta roll. Brush the top of the roll with oil.
- Transfer 2 of the sandwiches to the back of the hot grill. Close the Griddler® and set the count-up timer. Press down on Griddler® handle and hold for 1 minute, then cook for an additional 5 minutes until roll is crusty and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining paninis. Cut in half before serving.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!