Use our method for grilling pizza and add any toppings you’d like.
Plate Side: Griddle
Griddler® Cooking Position: Open, closed and flat
- 6 slices bacon
- 12 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 1/ 3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Nutritional information per serving (based on 6 servings): Calories 211 (39% from fat) • carb. 25g pro. 8g • fat 9g / sat. fat 2g • chol. 15mg sod. 571mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 1g
1. Put the bacon on the bottom plate of the griddle. Turn the Cuisinart
® Griddler® on and select Griddle. Set to 425°F. When the bacon is brown and crispy, transfer to a plate. Once cool, crumble and reserve.
2. Shape the dough into a rectangle that fits the size of the griddle. Put the pizza dough onto the griddle and close the Griddler
®. Set the count-up timer and cook for about 4 minutes, until lightly golden on both sides. Open the grill and flip the pizza. Reduce heat to 400°F.
3. Top the partially cooked pizza dough with the sauce, olives and crumbled bacon. Brush the edges of the pizza with the olive oil.
4. Set the count-up timer again and continue cooking for about 6 to 8 minutes in the open position until the bottom of the pizza is crispy and dough is fully cooked through.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!