These burgers are a perfect base for any of your favorite burger toppings.
- 24 ounces ground beef, 80% lean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Nutritional information per burger: Calories 464 (74% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 29g • fat 38g • sat. fat 14g • chol. 121mg sod. 704mg • calc. 32mg • fiber 0g
1. Form ground beef into 4 patties.Brush each with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with an even amount of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan.Put burgers into the basket and put assembled pan into Rack Position 2.
3. Set to Convection Broil for 15 minutes, stopping to flip burgers halfway through cooking.Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!