A moist and flavorful main course, ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 pound chicken thighs, bone-in
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ lime, juiced
Nutritional information per chicken thigh with skin: Calories 313 (62% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 29g • fat 21g • sat. fat 5g • chol. 105mg sod. 362mg • calc. 16mg • fiber 0g
1. Line the Baking Pan with aluminum foil.Put the chicken thighs onto the Baking Pan.Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with the salt, paprika, pepper, cumin and lime juice.Put the Baking Pan into Rack Position 2.
2. Set to Convection Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.Cook until skin is crispy and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.