- Pizza Dough
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into small chunks
- 4 ounces Fontina, torn into small chunks
- 4 ounces Fresh Ricotta
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil
No nutrition information available
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough as thin as you can get it (about 10-12” in diameter) using a rolling pin or your hands. Sprinkle a light dusting of cornmeal on the pizza peel and carefully place dough on top.
- Sprinkle dough with mozzarella, fontina, parmesan, thyme, and basil. Drop on small spoonfuls of ricotta and drizzle with oil.
- Cook until cheeses are melted and dough is cooked through, about 6 minutes.* Remove pizza from oven using pizza peel. Slice and enjoy!
*If not using the Alfrescamoré Pizza Oven, ensure your oven is at least 450 degrees F for a crisp pizza
See more recipes on
Download it Today!