Griddler® Compact position: Flat and Closed
Plate side: Grill
- 4 to 6 slices bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tomato (approximately 4 ounces), sliced
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 large handful arugula (approximately ¾ ounce)
- 2 ounces Cheddar, sliced
Calories 383 (61% from fat) • carb. 17g • pro. 20g • fat 26g • sat. fat 8g • chol. 60mg • sod. 1211mg • calc. 267mg • fiber 2g
- Insert plates on grill side. Preheat the Cuisinart® Griddler® Compact to High.
- Once the grill has preheated, extend flat. Place the bacon on the heated grill. Cook until bacon is completely cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Once cooked, remove and reserve on paper towels to drain. Carefully wipe any excess fat from the grill plates and turn heat down between Medium and High.
- Layer cooked bacon evenly on two pieces of the bread. Layer the tomato on top, sprinkling each lightly with salt and pepper. Evenly spread half the mayonnaise on each sandwich and top with arugula. Finally, layer both with cheese and then top with the remaining bread.
- Place sandwiches on the bottom grill plate and close, lightly pressing on the handle. Grill until cheese has melted and sandwiches are evenly grilled and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Slice each sandwich in half and then serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!