Pull out all the stops with this gourmet dish. These lamb chops make a great special-occasion dinner paired with grilled vegetables and potatoes.
1 to 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1¾ to 2 pounds loin lamb chops, approximately 6 chops
½ teaspoon kosher salt
Nutritional information per serving (based on 6 servings):
Calories 358 (72% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 24g • fat 28g • sat. fat 10g
• chol. 87mg • sod. 208mg • calc. 18mg • f iber 0g
1. Combine the garlic, rosemary, black pepper and olive oil in a medium stainless bowl. Place chops in marinade to coat all sides. Scrape out the remaining marinade with a rubber spatula and drizzle over the chops and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. One hour before grilling, remove chops from refrigerator so they can come to room temperature.
3. Fit the Griddler® Deluxe with the grill plates and preheat both plates to 425°F. Then, set both plates to SEAR. Sprinkle salt on both sides of lamb chops.
4. When the unit has preheated, place the lamb chops evenly spaced across the lower plate.
Using the cover height adjuster, carefully close the upper grill plate so the plate is just touching the top of the chops (this is so the juices are not pressed out of the lamb). Grill for two minutes on SEAR and then about 4 to 6 minutes on 425°F for medium rare.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!