Each component of this recipe can be made in the cooking food processor!
Makes about 4 servings
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 ounces baby spinach
1 teaspoon kosher salt
4 *Soft-Boiled Eggs* (see Breakfast/Brunch)
Recipe *Hollandaise Sauce* (see Sauces)
2 English muffins
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 389 (73% from fat) • carb. 16g • pro. 11g • fat 31g • sat. fat 17g • Col. 339mg • sod. 1146mg • calc. 99mg • fiber 1g
1. Add 3 cups water to the work bowl. Insert Steam Basket and add 4 large, fresh eggs.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, toss 4 ounces baby spinach with teaspoon oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1 clove crushed garlic. Add to the Steam Basket with the eggs.
3. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 16 minutes at 285°F. While cooking, get ingredients ready for *Hollandaise Sauce*.
4. Remove the Steam Basket from the work bowl. Remove and reserve spinach and eggs.
5. Prepare the *Hollandaise Sauce*.
6. Toast 2 English muffins and put each half on a separate plate. Pile evenly with spinach, soft-boiled eggs and a generous pour of hollandaise. Bon appetit!