• 6 Puff pastry shells
• 1½ cups heavy cream
• 6 oz white chocolate
• ½ cup peaches
• ½ cup raspberries
No nutrition information available
1. Bake and cool shells according to package directions.
2. In medium-sized microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate and ¼ cup cream on high, stirring and checking at 30 seconds, then at 15 second intervals until white chocolate is almost melted. Stir until white chocolate is completely melted. Cool to room temperature.
3. In chilled med bowl place remaining cream. Beat with mixer at med sped until soft peaks form. Fold half the whipped cream into white chocolate. Fold in remaining cream just until blended. If you like, you can fold about ¼ cup of finely chopped peaches into the mousse mixture.
4. Spoon into shells and garnish with sliced peaches and raspberries.
5. This can also be made with 4 ounces of semi-sweet or milk chocolate instead of the white chocolate.