If you like cheesecake, you'll love the flavor of strawberry cream cheese dessert crepes drizzled with chocolate syrup. Unlike cheesecake, there's no baking needed. Make your crepes ahead of time, and they're a snap to whip together using your stand mixer.
* 2 cups of strawberries, sliced
* 1 cup water
* 1¼ cups of sugar, divided
* 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
* 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
* 3 tablespoon of sour cream
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla
* 4 ready-made dessert crepes
* Chocolate syrup
No nutrition information available
1. Mix ¾ cup of the sugar, water and lemon juice together until sugar dissolves. Pour over sliced berries and refrigerate for at least four hours. Stir at least twice to distribute juices. Note: For this step, you may substitute frozen, sweetened strawberries that have been thawed.
2. Using electric mixer, combine ½ cup of sugar with the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla. Fold in drained strawberries. For one serving, spread ¾ cup of the strawberry-cream cheese mixture on one crepe and roll up. Repeat procedure for remaining three crepes. Drizzle each crepe with chocolate syrup and top with a dollop of whipped cream.