Quick to prepare, this recipe makes delicious chocolate bark that's also a fun homemade gift for the holidays.
No servings information available
- 1lb bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 full graham crackers, each broken into four pieces
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
No nutrition information available
- Put the chocolate into a double boiler set over medium heat.
- While chocolate is melting, line a rimmed baking sheet with a nonstick silicone baking mat; reserve.
- Put the graham cracker pieces into a Cuisinart® Food Processor or mini chopper fitted with the chopping blade. Pulse until finely chopped; reserve.
- Once the chocolate has melted, spread onto the baking mat to about a 12-inch rectangle or oval (it does not need to be a perfect shape). Top with the marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. Tap pan a few times to remove any air bubbles.
- Transfer bark to refrigerator to chill a minimum of 3 hours.
- Once sufficiently cooled, break into pieces and serve.