This delectable dessert is sinfully delicious and simple to make. The richness of chocolate is paired with the silky smoothness of Triple Sec to create a creamy chocolate mousse leaves you wanting more!
1 ½ cups Cold whipping/heavy cream
6 oz. Chocolate chips (miniature ones work best,high quality chocolate tastes best)
⅓ cup Sugar
¼ cup Water
3 Egg yolks
2 Tablespoons Triple Sec
No nutrition information available
1. Blend chips in blender or food processor until fine.
2. Boil sugar and water in small saucepan for 5 minutes to make syrup.
3. While sugar and water are boiling, whip cream in chilled bowl with chilled beaters.
4. Add hot syrup to blended chips in blender/food processor.
5. Process until smooth.
6. Add yolks and triple sec to chocolate mixture.
7. Process just until smooth.
8. Pour chocolate mixture over whipped cream.
9. Gently fold in (do not mix).
10. Chill until firm (a few hours or overnight).