Easier than ever to make. Simply combine ingredients and freeze.
Makes 10 1/2-cup servings
- 2 cups heavy cream chilled
- 1 cup whole milk, chilled
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
Calories 306 (65% from fat) • carb. 23g • prot. 4g • fat 22g • sat. fat 13g • chol. 118mg. sod • 60mg.
- Place heavy cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract (not cookies) in a medium mixing bowl and combine until well blended.
- Pour into freezer bowl of a Cuisinart® Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker. Turn the machine on and freeze until mixture thickens, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Add crushed cookies to ice cream during last 5 - 10 minutes of freezing.
- Transfer to an air tight container and place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.