Quick to prepare, this recipe makes delicious chocolate bark that's also a fun homemade gift for the holidays.
No servings information available
- 1lb bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup shelled pistachios
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
No nutrition information available
- Put the chocolate into a double boiler set over medium heat.
- While chocolate is melting, line a rimmed baking sheet with a nonstick silicone baking mat.
- Once the chocolate has melted, spread onto the baking mat to about a 12-inch rectangle or oval (it does not need to be a perfect shape). Top with the pistachios and cranberries. Tap pan a few times to remove any air bubbles.
- Transfer bark to refrigerator to chill a minimum of 3 hours.
- Once sufficiently cooled, break into pieces and serve.