Mmmm is the word for this delicious pineapple and coconut cream pie! No cooking needed. Just mix and chill.
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1¼ cup shredded coconut, divided
- 8 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 1 (9-inch) pre-baked pie crust
No nutrition information available
- In mixing bowl, add pineapple juice, coconut milk, and pudding. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add half of the coconut and half of the whipped topping. Mix one minute longer. Pour into pre-baked pie crust. Chill uncovered in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile toast remaining coconut by heating in hot skillet over medium heat until slightly browned.
- When ready to serve, spread remaining whipped topping over chilled pie. Sprinkle toasted coconut on top.