Quick to prepare, this recipe makes delicious chocolate bark that's also a fun homemade gift for the holidays.
- 1lb bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 full-size candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1½ oz white chocolate, chopped (or ¼ cup chips)
No nutrition information available
- Put the bittersweet chocolate into a double boiler set over medium heat.
- While chocolate is melting, line a rimmed baking sheet with a nonstick silicone baking mat; reserve.
- Put the candy cane pieces into a Cuisinart® Food Processor or mini chopper fitted with the chopping blade. Pulse until finely chopped; reserve.
- Once the chocolate has melted, spread onto the baking mat to about a 12-inch rectangle or oval (it does not need to be a perfect shape). Top with the chopped candy canes. Tap pan a few times to remove any air bubbles.
- Transfer bark to refrigerator to chill slightly, about 1 hour.
- While the bark is chilling, melt the white chocolate in a double boiler set over medium heat. Once fully melted, drizzle over the chilled bark. Return to the refrigerator to fully set, a minimum of 3 hours.
- Once sufficiently cooled, break into pieces and serve.