- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- 48 chocolate candies (Such as Hershey's® Kisses)
No nutrition information available
- Mix the dry ingredients together & set aside.
- Place the first seven ingredients in your food processor and pulse until blended.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Cover & then chill for 1 hour. Pre-heat your oven to 375 Fahrenheit
- Once chilled, roll the cookie dough into 1" balls. Place them spaced on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and gently press a chocolate candy into the center of each. Let set without disturbing until candy is firm.