Traditional old fashion chewy and semi-flat cookies. After many batches forced fed to my husband, I finally came up with a recipe that is similar to what his grandma use to make.
* 1 cup Raisins
* 1½ cups White Sugar
* ¾ cup (1½ sticks) Unsalted Butter
* 2 Eggs
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
* 2½ cups White Flour
* 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
* ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
* 1 teaspoon Salt
* 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
* ½ teaspoon Ground Cloves
* ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
* 1 tablespoon Molasses
* ½ cup Heavy Cream
* 2 cups Rolled Oats
No nutrition information available
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt Butter down. Mix all wet ingredients with sugar, spices, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add oats and fold till all oats are mixed.
4. Add flour till blended, then stir in raisins.
5. Place on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 - 10 mins. till golden brown.