• ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Nibs
• 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Flavored Coffee Syrup
• 1 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
No nutrition information available
1. In a large mixing bowl combine heavy whipping cream and cream of tartar.
2. Mix on medium speed approximately one minute until cream starts to thicken.
3. Increase speed to high and slowly pour in the vanilla flavored coffee syrup.
4. Continue mixing on high until stiff peaks form. NOTE: You should be able to turn your bowl completely upside down and nothing moves in the bowl when you have stiff peaks.
5. Transfer whipped cream to a freezer safe container.
6. Gently fold in cocoa nibs.
7. Cover and place in freezer until slightly firm to the touch but not hard. NOTE: It should have the texture of regular soft serve ice cream.
8. If not serving immediately transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve.