• 2½ C- Heavy Cream
• ½ C- Milk
• ¾ C- Sugar
• ¼ C- Agave Syrup
• 2 TBS- Dried Lavender
• 1 Tsp- Vanilla Extract or 1 seeded Vanilla Bean
No nutrition information available
1. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pot and place on stove over low heat.
2. Cook for 20 minutes to steep lavender, stir frequently.
3. Remove from heat and cool mixture for 30 minutes.
4. Strain mixture to remove lavender. Transfer Ice cream base to container or bowl and cool in fridge for 3 hours.
5. Place mixture in frozen ice cream bowl and place in machine. Churn for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from machine and place in freezer keeping ice cream in the machines frozen bowl for 20 minutes.
7. Return to machine and churn a final time for 10 minutes.
8. Transfer to air tight container and freeze. Enjoy at any time!