• 16 chocolate sandwich cookies, cream centers removed and cookies crushed
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon water
• 2 coffee flavored yogurts, 5.3 ounces each
• 1¾ cup whipped topping
• 7 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
No nutrition information available
1. In a small bowl thoroughly combine cookie crumbs, butter and water.
2. Press 2 tablespoons of cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of each of 6 cupcake molds. Reserve remaining cookie crumbs.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
4. Dividing evenly, spoon yogurt and topping mixture into the cupcake molds on top of the pressed cookie crumbs. Place into freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Approximately 20 minutes prior to serving, remove molds from freezer and place in a shallow pan of hot water to release creams from molds. Plate the creams individually and allow to stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes to begin to soften.
6. Dollop a heaping tablespoon of whipped topping onto each cream. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of caramel topping onto each cream and then sprinkle a teaspoon of the remaining cookie crumb mixture over each cream. Serve.