• 2(14 ounce) cans chilled unsweetened coconut milk
• 1 cup half & half
• 1 cup sugar
• ¼ cup fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
• 1(2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and rough chopped
• ⅓ cup large flaked coconut, toasted
• 6 mint sprigs for garnish
• 6 purchased coconut or sugar cookies(optional)
No nutrition information available
1. Whisk coconut milk, half & half, sugar, lime juice, and chili sauce until sugar dissolves. Place ginger in a garlic press and squeeze ginger juice into coconut milk mixture, whisk in and discard ginger pieces. Transfer mixture to ice cream maker. Process according to manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer ice cream to container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
2. Scoop ice cream into 6 decorative bowls, sprinkle with toasted coconut and garnish each with a mint sprig. Add a cookie to each if desired.