10 to 12
• 2 cups cubed peeled honeydew melon
• ½ cup cubed seeded English cucumber
• ¼ cup fresh lime juice
• 3 tablespoons agave nectar
• 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
• ½ teaspoon mild green pepper sauce
• ½ teaspoon finely grated lime zest
• Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
No nutrition information available
1. Place the first 6 ingredients(through lime zest) in blender jar. Cover with lid and purée until blended. Transfer mixture into ice cube trays, place in freezer until frozen.
2. When honeydew mixture is frozen place cubes in blender jar, cover with lid and select Ice Crush button to break up the cubes.
3. To serve transfer granita to shot glasses(as shown in picture) or other small serving bowls, last garnish with a mint sprig.