Great simple salad to make for any occasion. Light and flavorful make this salad a hit with everyone!
About 16. Recipe can be cut in half.
• 2 bags of shredded cabbage (cole slaw mix)
• 6 green onions - sliced - green and white parts
• 2 packages of Ramen noodles (chicken flavor) - broken up, and the seasoning packages
• 1 c sunflower seeds
• 6 T canola oil
• 6 T white vinegar
• 6 T white sugar
• 1 - 15 oz can mandarin oranges - drained
No nutrition information available
1. Mix together the cabbage, green onions, Ramen noodles, seasoning packages and sunflower seeds.
2. Refrigerate for 4 hours
3. Just before serving, mix together the canola oil, vinegar, and sugar. Toss with cabbage.
4. Top with oranges,