3 cups dried fruit (apples, apricots, cherries, peaches or pears)
3 cups boiling water
½ cup flour
½ cup butter or margarine cut in small pieces
¾ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup regular or quick oats
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon sugar
No nutrition information available
1. Cut dried fruit into small pieces. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Butter an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
3. Make crumb topping by combining flour, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add oats to mixture.
4. Combine cornstarch and sugar; sprinkle over fruit and mix well.
5. Place fruit in buttered pan and cover with crumb topping.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.