This really is a dreamy pie. The bright taste of the pineapple blends with the tart blueberries, and the cream cheese layer sets it all off.
- 11oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8oz tidbit pineapple
- One 9" graham cracker piecrust
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar (divided)
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup minced pecans
No nutrition information available
- Blend cream cheese with sugar, milk, Cool Whip, and vanilla. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add pineapple to cream cheese mixture and spread over piecrust. Chill pies in freezer.
- Simmer berries, 4-½ Tablespoons sugar, and lemon juice for 10 minutes, stirring. Blend 3 Tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Drain blueberries, reserving juice. Combine syrups: start with pineapple juice then add blueberry juice, measuring to 1½ cups. Blend with cornstarch mixture. Cook, stirring, till thickened, in the same pot the blueberries were in. Stir in blueberries and pecans.
- Take crust with cream cheese mixture out of freezer and put in refrigerator. Chill blueberry mixture in freezer till cooler but still pourable. Pour over cream cheese layer in piecrust. Chill till firm in refrigerator.
- May add a dollop of Cool Whip on top with a garnish of pineapple.