Depending on the size you prefer, anywhere from a dozen to 2 doz.THEY AREN'T PRETTY BUT THEY ARE LIGHT AND DELICIOUS!
• 3 cups of All Purpose Flour
• 1 teaspoon. Baking Soda
• 1 teaspoon. Salt
• 1 Cup of Butter (2 sticks) Softened
• ¾ cups of Sugar
• ¾ cups of Brown Sugar (packed)
• 1 teaspoon. Vanilla
• 2 Large Eggs
• 2 cups of Butterscotch Chips
• 1 15 oz. Can of Squash Or Pumpkin (not pie filling, just the vegetable)
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat Oven to 375* Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Combine Butter, Sugars & Vanilla in your Cuisinart Food Processor (makes it easier on your hands)
3. Add Eggs, 1 at a time to mix in Processor
4. Add in Can of Pumpkin/Squash until well blended
5. Empty Processor mixture into large bowl
6. Gradually add flour until well mixed. NOTE: you may need all of the flour, a bit less or a bit more. You want the mix to be moist and in bisquit dropping form.
7. Stir in Butterscotch Chips
8. Drop Teaspoon full onto prepared cooked sheet or Stone
9. Bake 20 - 25 mins. or until cookie is biscuit firm.
10. Cool on baking sheet or stone for 2 mins. Transfer to cooking cooking rack.