These adorable cream cheese cookies have a lovely vanilla flavor and are topped with brightly colored sprinkles. Inside each bunny tail, there is a surprise candied cherry center. Delightful!
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup white sugar
½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
24 red candied cherries
235 Calories per serving (2 cookies)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line an 11 x 7 inch pan with a Silpat or other brand silicone baking mat.
3. In a stand mixer, combine the first ingredients in order. Mix after each addition.
4. Wrap 1 to 1½ tablespoons of mixture around each cherry. Roll in your hands to make a round ball. Place each covered cherry on the lined baking pan leaving 1 inch between each.
5. Add sprinkles to the top of each ball.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.