Quick to prepare, delicious chocolate bark is a fun homemade gift for the holidays.
No servings information available
- 1lb bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup candied/crystallized ginger, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pinch flaked sea salt
No nutrition information available
- Put the chocolate into a double boiler set over medium heat.
- While chocolate is melting, line a rimmed baking sheet with a nonstick silicone baking mat.
- Once the chocolate has melted, spread onto the baking mat to about a 12-inch rectangle or oval (it does not need to be a perfect shape). Top with the ginger, coconut and salt. Tap pan a few times to remove any air bubbles.
- Transfer bark to refrigerator to chill a minimum of 3 hours.
- Once sufficiently cooled, break into pieces and serve.