This pie has a thick chocolate bottom topped with a delicious raspberry cream
- 1 pre-made chocolate pie crust
- One 12oz bag chocolate chips
- 8oz heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- One 8oz tub of whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
No nutrition information available
- Pour the chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl. Put the heavy whipping cream in a small pot over medium high heat and bring just to a boil. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and let stand for 3-5 minutes, then gently whisk to mix.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the pie crust evenly. Refrigerate for at least one hour, until set.
- in another bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and jam until smooth. fold in the whipped topping and spread evenly over chocolate layer of the pie.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.