- 8 inch cookie sticks
- Candy melts
- Halloween pumpkin mix sprinkles
- Halloween confetti sprinkles
- Ghost mix sprinkles
- Halloween nonpareils
- Orange, black, or lavender sugars
No nutrition information available
- Line a cookie sheet or pan with parchment paper. Wash and completely dry your apples. Carefully insert a cookie stick into the top of each apple.
- In medium microwave-safe bowls, melt each variety of candy melts according to the package directions. Place sprinkles and sugars in small bowls.
- Dip each apple into a melted candy, then immediately dip into sprinkles or sugars. Place each onto the prepared pan, stick up, and chill until firm.