• Black Rice Flour - 100g
• Milk Powder - 15g
• Baking Soda - 3g
• Baking Powder - 3g
• Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 25g
• Unrefined cane sugar/Castor Sugar - 100g
• Low fat Cream (25%) - 55ml
• Milk - 100ml
• Vanilla Extract - 1g
• Extra-light Olive oil - 100ml
• Dark Chocolate Chunks - 30g
• Chopped walnuts - 30g
No nutrition information available
1. In a bowl, add cream and milk. Mix it well.
2. Add sugar to the mixture and whisk till it dissolves.
3. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Keep the mixture aside.
4. Sift all the dry ingredients together and slowly add in to the wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
5. Add oil to the batter, cover it with a cling wrap and let the better rest at room temperature for minimum 1 hour.
6. Grease and line a 9" loaf pan with butter paper.
7. Pour half of the batter in the pan, put chocolate chunks and add rest of the batter, top it up with walnuts. (incase you wish to add walnuts inside the batter, then dry roast them prior to adding.)
8. Preheat your oven at 350 degree. Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.