A delightfully light and refreshing dessert.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Two 3-½ oz. boxes of instant butterscotch pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 large Butterfinger or Heath candy bar (optional)
No nutrition information available
- Crust: Blend flour, butter & pecans in a mixer. Press into a 9x12 baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 350°. Cool completely.
- Blend powdered sugar and cream cheese in a mixer. Fold in ½ cup of Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- In a mixer, mix pudding and milk for approximately two minutes until well blended and thickened. Spread evenly over first layer. Cover with Cool Whip. If desired, crumble the candy bar and sprinkle over the Cool Whip.