There are countless variations for this basic recipe. You can reserve ¼ of the batter and stir in cocoa powder (then add it back into the rest) to make a chocolate swirl. Once it is cooked you can top it with fresh fruit or fruit preserves, or you can drizzle with chocolate or serve with a raspberry sauce. The options are endless for making this cheesecake your own.
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature (for pan)
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, quartered and room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon sea or kosher salt
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 large egg white, room temperature
1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2/3 cup sour cream, room temperature
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 404 (59% from fat) • carb. 35g • pro. 7g
• fat 27g • sat. fat 16g • chol. 127mg • sod. 316mg
• calc. 75mg • fiber 0g
1. Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with the tablespoon of room temperature butter. Reserve.
2. Prepare the crust. Put all of the crust ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, mix on low until the mixture comes together. Pat crumb crust evenly into prepared springform pan. Reserve.
3. Prepare the filling. Mix cream cheese, sugar and salt using a hand or stand mixer on a medium speed until very smooth. (You cannot over-mix at this stage. Be sure there are no lumps in the batter.) Scrape bowl and beaters/paddle with a spatula. Add eggs and white, one at a time, making sure each is incorporated into the batter before adding the next. Mix in vanilla and sour cream. Be sure the batter is homogenous but do not over-mix.
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Put the filled pan onto the bottom of the cooking pot of the Multicooker.
5. Select Slow Cook on High for 3 hours.
6. Once the time has elapsed, allow cake to rest in the unit on Keep Warm for an additional 2 hours (you want it to be just set).
7. Remove cheesecake and place on a cooling rack. Once completely cool, wrap well with plastic and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!