- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1-1/8 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
Calories 255 (68% from fat) • carb. 19g • pro. 2g • fat 20g • sat. fat 12g • chol. 73mg • sod. 32mg • calc. 64mg • fiber 0g
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer on low speed to combine the milk and granulated sugar until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Turn the machine on; pour the mixture into freezer bowl, and let mix until thickened, about 20 to 25 minutes. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!