- ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature and cut into cubes
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1¼ teaspoons orange zest
- ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Nutritional information per cookie: Calories 17 (56% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 0g • fat 1g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 3mg • sod. 4mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Put butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Insert the mixing beaters into the Cuisinart® Hand Mixer. Mix on speeds 1 to 4 until creamy. Turn to speed 1 and add the confectioners’ sugar and zest. Once combined add the vanilla and mix until combined. Reduce to speed 2 and add the flour and salt. Mix until fully combined, about 40 to 45 seconds.
- Divide dough in half and wrap each well in plastic wrap. Chill for at least two hours. Lightly flour work surface. Roll each dough out to ¼-inch thick. Cut into desired shapes and place on prepared pans. Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned around the edges, about 20 minutes.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!